Friday, October 28, 2011

Yay.....It's Friday!!

Everyone have a safe and wonderful weekend!!  


Tonight is "Girls Night Out" with my sisters and my sister-in-law!!  We're going to go watch Paranormal Activity 3...lots of screaming and crapping of the pants going on!! EEEEEkkkk!!  I warned them, who ever sits next to me is gonna get their arm/hand squeezed or ear drums blown out!!  I'm a weenie when it comes to scary movies or weird crazy movies!!  So I'll post something on Monday about how it went.

I'm sure there's gonna be lots of Halloween parties this weekend so I can't wait to see the pics that everyone will post!!  Be safe!


3 comments:

  1. hope you had a fun time! ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked w/Weidknect Planet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a fun girls' night out!!

    New follower here via the weekend blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the Halloween Weekend Hop at www.weidknecht.com! I'm a follower and hope to see you at next weekend's hop too.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.