Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Guess what I did last night?

Besides burning my finger tips off.  Yup, I made more Pebbles Pics.  
Well this batch was made with different Christmas pics.

Again, this is not really a tutorial since I didn't take any pics of the how-to part.  But they are super easy to make and make great little gifts.  

Here's what was used:
glue gun/glue sticks
glass pebbles from $ store
scissor/blade
magnets
Christmas pics

Once you decide on the pics you will use,  apply glue to the flat side of the pebble and press firmly on to the pic until all the air bubbles reach the end.  Then let the glue cool, now you are ready to cut the excess glue and paper off. (Adults should do this part if you decide to make this with kids.) Since I use the magnet tape, I just cut off a piece and remove the backing and stick onto the pebble pic.


These pics are from a Holiday scrapbook magazine.

These are ornament pics from the Target catalog.

These pics are from different Christmas wrapping paper I have.

These pics are from old Pottery Barn Holiday catalogs.

Random pics from a holiday magazine.

cute huh!!

Well I hope you liked my Christmas Pebble.


Pin It




next2nothingcrafts

























27 comments:

  1. So clever and adorable! I love miniatures and the cute pics you chose and their pretty details are wonderful. Now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to do this craft too. I love all the ones you've made. Now your fridge will be all festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this magnet idea. The snowflake ones are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fifi,
    What a great idea! These are so beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing them on the Creative Thursday Hop. Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super cute I've love you to add it to my what we wore and made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more Christmas craft I have to try! Thanks. Please come by and enter my Christmas giveaway. I'm a new follower. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen these before and wondered how to make them! Off to dig around on your blog and see if you have a step by step! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute. who knew the target advert could be so useful for crafting?

    I've made these using modge podge instead of hot glue. these seem to hold up pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are adorable...and sound so easy. These would make great gifts. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them. I just got some to make magnets for teacher gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo Pretty! I want to make magnet with those! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative! I love using the glass pebbles in my decor. Great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww...they're so cute and shiny...almost like candy!!! Thanks so much for sharing them at the Winter Wonderland party over at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these-they caught my eye sparkling! great repurposing use of catalogs-I've done that with Christmas trees I"ve made.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute, I made magnets like these years ago.
    hope your fingers feel better.
    new follower from blog hop come visit when you get a chance

    http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute idea! I use these for magnets but have never just made pebbles out of them! Hope to see you link up at my linky next2nothingcrafts.blogspot.com

    allie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them! New follower!Would you follow me back?
    evescrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look great,thanks for joining us on Creative Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super festive and fun! Great picture choices! I wouldn't have thought to use the PB catalog! Thanks for sharing at Shine On Fridays! Hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful. I love this craft idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are really cute! thanks for sharing! we hope to see you again next week. have a fab weekend!


    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    P.S. make sure to check about our upcoming contest and giveaway!
    http://www.to-sew-with-love.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful christmas pebbles... !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just featured these lovelies on my facebook page! :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Igottacreate/100573240032625?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these! Great idea to use pictures from magazines and catalogs. I am going to do some of these soon.

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.