Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween! 


I do not own this picture


Everyone be safe and enjoy the night!! I can not wait to see all the neighborhood children and their costumes. Some of my nieces and nephews will be stopping by as well, I can't wait to see them!! 

What is the best/worst item you ever received while trick or treating?

My Best: A little black kitten, I was 4! 
I named her Kitty and I had her for a year.

My Worst: 10 pennies from the sweet old lady down the street!  
I probably received a total of 70¢ from her through the years...lol!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, a black kitty is the perfect Halloween gift!! Lol at the ten cents!!

    Hope you're having a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, when I tell people about the pennies, they will always ask "people really do that"?

    You have a great Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.