Monday, October 31, 2011

Mini Jeweled Frame - gifts

Can you believe that Christmas is two months away?  This year has just flown by.

I love to make ornaments for my Christmas trees or make to give as gifts.  

I thought I'd share this easy gift giving mini frame.





Here is what was used:
Jewels
Paper craft frames - mini
Jumbo craft marker - white
glue gun

Creating something cute with 4 simple items.


I love these little jewels, and yes that is a medicine bottle!
That's where  I store all of the small  embellishments .
I know I'm not the only one to do this. Right?


I painted the top of the frame and the sides.

Easy peasy!! Then I let it dry. It took about 3 minutes.

This was the hard part. Trying to get all the pieces to fit.
I had to work at it for a bit, it was like a puzzle!
After I figured it out then I just hot glued the jewels down.


So it went from BLAH to WOW!!
These little frames are too cute, you can hang them, add a magnet or put them on  mini frame holders.
Add a pic or a scene of your choosing, it doesn't even have to be Holiday themed.
 You can make these when ever you like and give them away.

I added this little Winter scene.  Cute....right?

14 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks great Fifi! I like to create things so I know I would enjoy making this. Imagine its November 1 already. Before we know it Christmas will be here! Take care and all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Yup...Christmas is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great craft, fun & cute. Following you from the Treasure hop Monday, hope you'll stop by & say
    hi :)
    ~Kelly
    http://www.savvysuburban.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty cool, love how it looks...got my wheels turning now with this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thanks for linking up with us at Show & Share!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Who doesn't love a little sparkle!! Thanks for sharing at Coffee and Conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute idea. Gotta love sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop. Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really cute! Thanks for sharing this with us, we are featuring it on the blog, Facebook and Twitter today!

    Have a nice weekend!


    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DIY!
    You're being featured!
    http://www.livinghannahstyle.com/2011/11/tutorial-tuesday-1108-mini-jeweled.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply have to agree with you.. The year has whizzed past me too.. There are only 6 weeks for xmas.. and I haven't even started my gift hunt..

    Love what you've done with that frame!!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.