Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Here!!

Where have I been you ask....well just here!!  I do have a life outside of blogland, lol!!     I've been sewing gifts for baby showers, sewing aprons for my 3 nieces and getting house chores done.....<----blahhhhhh!! I was also on vacation last week!! So I didn't really feel like getting online,so that's why there are no new posts.!!  My honey and I just enjoyed being off!

I've also been getting things prepared for my Halloween craft day with my nieces and nephews this Saturday!!  I hope that they'll always want to do crafts with their Auntie or remember silly things we would do together!  I know there will be a point where they'll think they're too old for crafts or the silliness!! So I want to get my time in, while it lasts! ☺


Do you ever do anything silly with your nieces,nephews or kids?  

One thing that we do is talk with our fake British accents!!  My sisters and I have always had a fascination with the accent.....I love it! When we were little,we would have pretend talk shows, or do scenes from movies, played baby sitter, dressed up with moms clothes and we'd always incorporate an accent.  Back then we were 8, 5, 1 and today we're 31, 28, 24.  We'll still call each and have whole conversations with accents, my mom thinks we're nuts...but she said she still loves us, lol!   So now the older nephews (6 and 7) will have conversations with us in their British accents too!  It's great!!  I love that we have that silly bond.




The hubs and my family combined is pretty big!!  We have a total of 18 nieces and nephews,  7 on my side and 11 on the hubs side, also 5 great nieces and nephews on his side too!!  That's a lot of gift giving from us!! And there is still all the brothers and sisters and their spouses.  Crazy huh!!  I'm the oldest of  4 and hubby is the baby of 4. 

 I don't have children but I my nieces and nephews as if they were my own!! 


   I am Happy, we're Happy and that's what matters most!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my niece and I talk 'London' all the time. LOL. She gets a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thanks for the comments!! I'm glad we're not the only ones to do this, lol!!


    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.