Friday, April 27, 2012

Gone Fishing.....

Well not really, maybe I will.  Just not now!  What I really wanted to show you was alllllllllllllllll of this fishing line that I picked up on a free cycle.   I think I'm set for life - regular fishing, deep sea fishing, big fish, little fish, monofilament line, cofilament, fly.  But I'm really not that great at fishing, what I am awesome at is creating.  


Can you imagine everything that I can do with this line?  I received 2 bags full of this.  All of the spools are pretty much full and most are still in un-opened packages.

Yay....I can't wait to get started on some projects using it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.