Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Handmade Valentine's Day Card

Whoa...next week is Valentine's Day! Really, didn't we just leave January. 
For me February is filled with lots of special days not only V-day but B-day's...which includes mine as well.  I won't go into much detail about my b-day, that will be for another ranting post about how I'm getting old, all the grey hair I have, the wrinkles that pop up out of nowhere, my grumpiness, my forgetfulness....okay I'm going off track here. 

This post is about a super duper easy handmade Valentine's Day card.  If you're a crafterista like myself you will definitely have everything that is needed in your stash of craft supplies.

Card stock
Letter Stamps/Ink
Scrap fabric
Thread
Sewing Machine

Honestly, look how easy it was to make.  I stamped what I wanted it to say.  I cut hearts out of the fabric.  Then sewed them on.  You could even hand stitch it.


I love my hubby and loving him "IS" the best feeling in the world!

Sorry peeps!!  This is the only V-Day project that I had to post.   I hope you like it!

Everyone have a fabulous day.

Linking up here:


Pin It

15 comments:

  1. So creative! This came out really nice! Found this post over at the craft yourself crazy linkup!

    -Shaina
    www.shainarenae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog's new look, fifi! and i LOVE the homemade card and quote! you're so talented! crazy that valentine's day is a week away! have a happy thursday. <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet without being mushy! Love for you to come and join our linky party with this (and your other great projects): http://www.finecraftguild.com/party-51/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! Better than anything you could buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really cute. Please share here:http://repurposemylife.com/re-purposed-ideas-weekly-22-caught-ya-good-jar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlo...sorry I missed the party. I will be sure to link up this week.

      Delete
  6. That came out so pretty and I love that it is so easy to make. Thanks for sharing on We Made That!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh... Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing Fifi.. Shared!

    http://randomcoolstuf101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Mariel,

    I just linked up!! I'll be sure to stop by this weekend again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats such a cute little card..

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.