Thursday, January 10, 2013

Packed away and out in a couple of months!

I've totally been a slacker these past couple of months.  Not just on the blog but in my home.  I usually am on top of things when it comes to the Holiday decor and I have always had the tradition of putting away all the Christmas stuff on New Years day....nope not this year.  See, I have been in a funk!  My crafty bug has not been very creative, well I shouldn't say "not" creative...I have just been to busy.  I actually went almost 2 weeks without stepping a foot into the craft room.  EEK!! LOL!!  I'm making a change though.  No resolutions here - just changes.  This past weekend I started up on some new projects and Monday night/morning I packed up alllllll the Christmas that was in my home.  Tuesday after work I took all of it upstairs to put away. Yay for me!

Here is my Christmas tree, I had already started removing stuff from the bottom.

 

I sure do have a lot of stuff that goes into the tree.


Well Christmas is officially put away....."see you in a couple of months".  Last Christmas post I promise.

I hope everyone has had a great week so far.





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I think we all go through creative lulls and I know for myself, Jan/Feb/Mar are always my worst. Yay for changes and Happy New Year...I hope you find your mojo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've JUST packed mine away this week as well. Record time if I may say so my self. It's usually up until Feb. LOL!

    And I can write the book on slacker. I have been in major slack mode since the semester ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! I've just been slacking big time. Glad you got everything packed up.

      Delete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.