Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A new project!

Hello world!!  I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful July 4th!!  I'm proud to be a free American and I'm thankful for all the men and women who are out there serving to make that happen!

Well us folks down here near Houston couldn't pop any fireworks........boooooo!!  But with the severe drought and very little rain that is understandable.   Oh well, maybe next year! ☺  Plus this heat was crazy devil hot!!!  We didn't even venture out to Downtown Houston, for the Freedom over Texas shindig!!   Honey and I had a very relaxing and stress-free holiday!!  I loved it!!


Didn't craft or sew this weekend.....but here is a sneak peek at the next project.  Enjoy!




Well, everyone enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.