Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cleaning....blehhhh!

So would any of you fine folks out there like to come and help me clean up/organize my computer room?? 

....crickets.....


Well no takers I guess!   Honey says I need to get all of "my" junk out of here.....and take it to my space!!  Hell-ooo my craft/sewing room is not a dumping ground for all the stuff you don't want. Humphhh!   Annnnnd he has the nerve to call me a hoarder....(in a loving way, lol)!!  Hah!!  It's not considered hoarding if it's organized....That's what Ikea says!! lol!  So put that in your juice box and suck it!!  hahaha!

Okay....I'll write again tomorrow!!  I have chores that need to get done!!!    BLEHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.