Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Early Spring means hard work...

Ole...Punxsutawney Phil says Spring is coming early!  Well I believe it.
Living in Houston,Texas the weather is very unpredictable.  We can go from the low 30s to almost 80 the next day.  Basically chilly to extremely hot and humid. Awesome! Right now it's raining, it's pouring and the old man is snoring.....(you know you started to sing this tune...lol!)  

Now is about the time that the Hubs and I start pulling weeds and mulching.  I wait to cut the trees till March.  Sometimes we get that 1 last hard freeze that kills everything and that sucks.

This coming weekend we'll be working in the back yard.  As you can see from the pic below we're going to be super busy and I foresee backaches, broken nails, splinters, thorns and lots of yucky bugs to swat away.



Look at all of this.....I promise you there is a sprinkler attached to a water hose and a row of moss rock that outlines the bed under there.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.