Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to.........

The most beautiful, the most awesome, the most loving, one of the most important persons in my life -

My Mom!! 


I love you!

She wouldn't want me to share her age....so I won't.  But she has raised 3 beautiful daughters (myself included, lol) and 1 handsome son.  She is a grandma to 7 real kids and 3 fur-babies...lol!!  Does this woman look like a grandma to you? Most won't believe it, lol. 

I hope that she has a wonderful and blessed day.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fifi,

    Your mother? Grandma You look like sisters! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend,


    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww ... what a nice post for your mom! Hope she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mom, she's a lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.