Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Family Showcase.... #5

This week I'm introducing

Aiden

He is my brothers son. He recently turned (3) in December.  Aiden has two sisters Anne-Marie who just turned (2) on February 12th, and Aubrey Rose who is (1½).  He loves his sisters very much.  


These are pictures from his 3rd Birthday that I was able to take.


He was eating all the candy he could... because he knew his dad would normally not allow him to eat this much.



Aiden loves Spiderman as you can see from his birthday pics.  He loves to take pictures, then will ask you to let him see it!  Aiden can sing you his ABC's and he can probably work my phone better than I can.  He enjoys playing with his cousins.  He likes to say words like Awwwesoooommmeee and Niiiiiccceee....and always adds that extra emphasis to the words. lol! He's a pretty great kid, but don't try to wake him up from his naps, talk about Mr. Grumpy Pants. 


Thanks for stopping by and getting to know my family.




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. He is too stinkin' cute! Visiting from the Linky Party Hop!! I hope you’ll visit – www.LaughterandGrace.com – and follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is so flippin' cute! Seriously! Looks like he had fun :) My daughter is Miss Grumpy Pants after naps sometimes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ABC singing, Spiderman loving 3 year old (almost 4) in my house so this made me smile. Aiden looks adorable. It's such a great age.

    Following from the Linky Party. Come visit me @ www.ahappysong.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!! kids are amazing these days!

    thanks for taking the time to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.