Monday, January 16, 2012

CURSE YOU.....INVENTOR OF THE CAKE BATTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS!!

Ok, not really!! 

These little bite size morsels of yumminess are the best, if not the greatest thing eeeee-veeeer!

I made them over the Holiday's and never got a pic of them......so when I made these for Sunday football, I completely forgot to take a pic again. When I remembered this is all that was left. Everyone loved them as you can see.  These last 2 were gone right after the pic was taken!



Yum, yum!! 
Let me know if you've made them and if you added anything to them, besides sprinkles!!  
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These look awesome, where can I get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of these, oh my goodness they look GREAT!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fifi, these look great but you didn't include the recipe. Do you have one? Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are / look really good! I made some recently though and they were really hard! I don't know if I did something wrong....must give it a go again :-)

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.