Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to you!!

 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from my family to yours!!  

Is it weird that i keep humming the dang Lexus tune from the commercials?? No, it's just super annoying!! On the other hand do you think it'd be okay if I demanded a BIG RED BOW on all of my gifts....nah I'd just get the AYOOYM look- oh that means "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND" hahaha!

Well, I probably won't be back on here till after the New Year - maybe!  I can't stay away too long.  I wanted to say thank you to all of my new readers and visitors.  Thank you for stopping by and for all of the lovely comments.  I hope that you will stick with me in the New Year....I have tons of projects that I have started - furniture re-do's, guest room make-overs, sewing products, food recipes.....I've been really busy.  I can't wait to share.

Here is a snazzy little tune that I found for you, Enjoy!!





I this video!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a very blessed Christmas and may the new year bring you lots of wondrous possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.