Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 1st Day of Fall.....

I'm soooo excited!!  This is my favorite season of the year. 
why you ask.....well:
  1. My 6th wedding anniversary is in November
  2. Duh....Halloween is next month!
  3. I can start taking out all my Christmas decor and getting it ready to put out...I have to pre-fluff my Christmas trees.  I have 1 downstairs  and 1 for upstairs.
  4. A even bigger Duh....Christmas is in 3 months!!  and I'm almost done with my Christmas gifts.  Are you?
  5. It gets chillier and colder and I can make my soups and stews and all that warm yummy goodness!
  6. I can wrap my lil Munchkin self with my big ole scarves.....I'm obsessed!
  7. This list can go on forever....so I think I'll stop here, lol!




2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for fall also! My favorite season =) Following you form the Bee friendly hop. Would love for you to stop by!
    Trisha
    www.MommaTandBabyE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 this time of year too you photo is LOVELY!!!
    Popping in with the Planet Weidknecht Weekend Hop

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.